QuickBooks Sunset versions May 31, 2018 – Will you be affected? 800.475.1047
Support – Training - Consultant – Reseller
Intuit uses the term “Sunset” for certain features or software that will no longer be available or supported. Effective May 31, 2018, 2015 versions (or older) of QuickBooks will no longer be supported and certain functionality of the software will no longer work.
Versions impacted by Sunset
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2015
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier (General Business, Contractor, Manufacturing & Wholesale, Nonprofit, Professional Services and Retail) 2015
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2015
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2015*
- QuickBooks Desktop Accountant 2015
- QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 2015
*Enterprise Solution clients will continue to have access until the expiration of their current support plan. To ensure uninterrupted service and functionality, it is recommended to install the latest version of Enterprise Solutions by May 31, 2018.
Features in QuickBooks Pro 2015, QuickBooks Premier 2015, and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2015 that will no longer be available/supported or have functionality
- Intuit Payment Network
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Services (Assisted, Basic, Standard, Enhanced, Workers Comp Payment Service, and View my Paycheck)
- Bill Pay
- Live Support
- Multi-Currency/Exchange Rate
- Online Backup
- Online Banking
- Accountant’s Copy File Transfer Service (ACFT)
- Check Processing
- Critical Security Updates
- Credit Card Processing (including automatic credit card billing and annual terminal download)
If you do not require live technical support or do not use any of the above add-on services you may be able to continue using your 2015 version but we recommend you contact us to verify.
For more information on QuickBooks Sunset give one of our professional consultants a call 800.475.1047 www.jcscomputer.com
With over 25 years of accounting and business knowledge as well as proficient technical background you get the training and support your business needs and deserves working with a proficient expert consultant. You can work with the same consultant to help you master your Sage Software and for those occasional questions you need help with so you can understand best practices and how to manage your company information and books.
Put our 25 years of experience to work for you!
“Your Success is Our Goal”
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
QuickBooks, QuickBooks Support, QuickBooks Consultant, QuickBooks Reseller, QuickBooks Training